Sharing a few pictures from my maternity shoot I did almost 2 months ago with this gorgeous lace spring dress. I love lace so much, it is literally my favorite. I want to wear lace all spring because it is so feminine and girly and exactly how I am. This dress is non maternity, and under $50 from Forever21. It is such a steal. Forever21 has really been having so many looks I am loving lately and such affordable fashion. I am going to get ready to do a big spring shoot all non maternity clothes (yay!), and can’t wait to share with you guys what I end up finding.
I can’t believe it has been almost 2 months since my maternity shoot and that my pregnancy is over. Aria is such a dream, she just eats, sleeps and poops haha. I didn’t get around to doing a bump update while I was pregnant, so below is a list of a few questions I was asked during my pregnancy to share with you guys.
- How much weight did I gain? 35 pounds
- Did I get any stretch marks? Nope and I only got them on my boobs with Lucas during the first trimester. With Lucas I used Bio oil to prevent stretch marks and with Aria I used this organic butter stretch mark I ordered off Amazon. The Bio oil worked great but I was so sensitive to smell with Aria I had to find something that had less smell.
- Did I get any morning sickness? Yes a ton, I lost 7 pounds in the first trimester and the morning sickness really didn’t go away until 16 or 18 weeks. I did end up having a girl and she had a full head of hair. So maybe the old wives tales are true?
- Did I get swollen feet or legs? Nope, not with either pregnancy.
- When did I start wearing maternity clothes in my pregnancy? Around 13 weeks I went into maternity jeans because they are so comfy. I never really liked the belly bandit for maternity jeans for me. For the other clothes I really tried hard to size up in non maternity clothes.
- Did I get heartburn with my pregnancies? I did with both, but it was a lot worse with Aria I had to really stay strict with what I ate, portion sizes, time of day or had to rely on tums to help a girl out.
- Did I face more mood swings or was I more emotional? Both, definitely a lot of mood swings, more than with Lucas and I am always pretty emotional but I was a bit more with this pregnancy.
- When did I start to show? I started to show sometime in the second trimester. I wasn’t “larger” the second time around, I was actually smaller I am not sure if it was because I was carrying a girl.
- When did I share the news? We usually share the news around the 12 weeks mark and try and get everyone informed by 20 weeks. We are superstitious so we like to wait until we are more into the pregnancy to share the news.
- Are you nursing? Yes, I nursed Lucas and I am nursing Aria. My boobs are huge!!